CRM Integrations Drive Business Productivity and Elevate Service Delivery
Surely, we've all been through the painful experience of a long, drawn out call to a customer service center. The challenge usually begins by navigating multiple menus until you reach an actual human being who can help. Then, when you do get a real person, there’s a good chance they won’t recognize who you are or understand your request or issue. Even if they do, it can take forever because they have to put you on hold while they switch screens or systems, pull up your account, or transfer you to multiple departments. Simply put, it's not pleasant.
Fortunately, businesses today are improving the customer service experience with CRM integrations that tie cloud business phone service with critical CRM systems. The increased use of CRM integrations aligns well with a cloud application marketplace that's expected to generate nearly $76 billion in subscription revenues by 2020, as reported by Apps Run the World. By breaking down the system silos of yesteryear, and giving customers and service representatives the data and tools they need to make those excruciating calls go more smoothly, businesses can gain and retain more customers, improve business processes, lower the bottom line, and ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Why CRM Integration with Cloud Phone Systems?
In today's hyper-connected world, it's imperative that systems can "talk" to each other in order to provide the kind of efficient service that customers expect. CRM integrations that marry the business phone system with cloud CRM tools through the use of APIs can do just that -- and drive customer satisfaction along the way. Top CRM integrations typically include these capabilities:
- "Screen pops" instantly display customer account details for incoming and outbound calls, so representatives can identify the caller by name and even have insight into past interactions and preferences.
- One-click dialing to any customer directly from the CRM database, and through a web browser, saves time and money and increases response rates.
- Dynamic call routing can identify the right representative who can resolve issues and escalate calls on-demand.
- Automatic call logging from any device allows real-time reporting and auditing of response rates and level of interaction.
- Attaching relevant records to call logs, recording information about the details and nature of the call for future reference, and prioritizing incidents.
Leading cloud phone providers offer a growing selection of integrations with top industry CRMs such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Bullhorn and Zoho CRM. Some also provide integrations with employee productivity tools like G Suite, customer service tools like Zendesk, and business management tools like ConnectWise.
Customers are now more demanding than ever and expect personalized, efficient service. By giving your representatives the tools to streamline interactions, you can meet those demands while increasing employee productivity, saving time on each call, and improving the overall quality of interactions. Simply put, your service team should no longer be left to fumble through disparate systems to hunt down bits and pieces of information, as they attempt to maintain a level of service continuity. CRM integrations provide a better way.
Learn more about how Vonage can enable better business results with cloud CRM integrations.