Looking for contact centre integrations? We've got those too.Learn more
Cutting-edge capabilities. Stunning simplicity. Increased productivity.Empower employees, elevate customer experiences and boost bottom lines by integrating your Vonage cloud phone system with your CRM, collaboration and business productivity applications — all in one unified platform.
- Advanced features for contact management and call handling, control and real-time logging
- Easy accessibility from any browser or device, virtually anywhere, anytime
Integrated CRM call metrics and reporting for call volume, history and usage data
- Sync all call data into your business application’s native reporting dashboards
- Seamless contact management and scheduling capabilities across business applications
Customisable CRM integration tools such as Click-to-dial, Click-to-SMS, SMS logging, Web Launcher and Call Notes
- Embedded, UI-level integrations eliminate toggling between apps
- Builder tools to customise workflows and automate tasks without code
Now your business applications can have unified communications built right in - it’s easy.
Simply integrate VBC into business applications you use every day. This means voice, messaging, SMS, MMS, video - all seamlessly integrated into a single application.
Vonage for SalesforcePut Vonage Business Communications and Salesforce to work and monitor automatic call logs, create contacts and cases, capture call notes and view real-time user activity reports. Even better, integrate Salesforce and VBC with our simple, reliable and scalable contact centre — Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce. SEE SALESFORCE INTEGRATION
VBC for Microsoft TeamsThrough the seamless embedded integration of Microsoft Teams and Vonage Business Communications, you can now enjoy premium calling features such as Click-to-Call, On-Call Teams Presence, Call Control, Call History and much more. SEE MICROSOFT TEAMS INTEGRATION
Vonage for Microsoft DynamicsIntegrate Vonage Business Communications seamlessly with customer information from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Auto-create records for incoming calls and auto-save call activities and notes to preserve customer information that fuels future interactions. SEE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS INTEGRATION